[DeTomaso] Wall Street Journal Pantera Mention

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 00:39:36 EST 2020

I don't have a subscription so I can't read the article
but they talk to the dean of the University of
Virginia School of Medicine and his Pantera (probably).

"Dr. David S. Wilkes of Charlottesville, Va., 63, dean
of the University of Virginia School of Medicine, on
his 1972 De Tomaso Pantera, as told to A.J. Baime.

Ten years ago, I was away on business. I came home
and there was this car, sitting in my garagea complete
surprise. It was my dream car. It was one of those
surreal moments. I cannot explain the feeling, even today."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/most-people-forgot-this-car-but-he-never-did-11583245380

   --michael cox