[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Friday, March 6, 2020

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 11:12:30 EST 2020

Guys,

Sounds like this car might have had some issues. Anything that has been sitting for years is a chancy bet, so the selling price is probably reflective of that.

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/25719/lot/117/

I was unable to view the pics closely for some reason, so perhaps some of you will spot telltale signs of rust etc that I can’t see here.

Or, it’s a wonderful car and coronavirus kept all the bidders away?

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

-------------- next part --------------

   [1]https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/25719/lot/117/

   I was unable to view the pics closely for some reason, so perhaps some
   of you will spot telltale signs of rust etc that I can't see here.

   Or, it's a wonderful car and coronavirus kept all the bidders away?

   Mike
   Sent from my iPad
   Begin forwarded message:

   Hammer Price : Auction Results In Real Time
   Portfolio Report Friday, March 6, 2020
   Pantera
   1.
   1971 DeTomaso Sold $56,000 USD
   Pantera EST. PRICE $70K-$90K USD
   EXTERIOR White
   Bonhams
   INTERIOR Black
   Lot 117    Amelia Island
   ODOMETER 29973 mi
   CHASSIS N-o THPNLM02259
   March 5, 2020    12:57PM (EST)
   De Tomaso
   1.
   1971 DeTomaso Sold $56,000 USD
   Pantera EST. PRICE $70K-$90K USD
   EXTERIOR White
   Bonhams
   INTERIOR Black
   Lot 117    Amelia Island
   ODOMETER 29973 mi
   CHASSIS N-o THPNLM02259
   March 5, 2020    12:57PM (EST)
   Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification preferences in the
   app using Settings.
   (c) 2020 Live Auction Results, LLC