[DeTomaso] Brake Master Cylinder Issue

Bill Cartus bcartus at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 12:33:18 EST 2020

My brake master cylinder was leaking so I took it off. I can easily see that the problem is the larger rubber 'o-ring' has a small crimp in it (not sure how it was even working unless the rear portion was doing most of the work), but it appears no one sells a repair kit (per Wilkinson rep I talked with). I can't see spending $289 for a whole new master cylinder when a $1 part will take car of it.  Does anyone know where I can get these parts? Has anyone used an after market unit from Summit Racing (as an example) replacing the tandem unit attached to the booster?  I have a 1972 car and assume it has an Italian factory replacement unit from around 2016. Attaching a small pic below.  All advice appreciated.
Thanks,
Bill Cartus #3633.