[DeTomaso] Amerisport GT-5S Rolling Chassis (5 of them)

timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 19:09:18 EST 2020

 I sat in both of Carroll's cars many times before they were sold. We had an event once and had to move the white one, which did not have an engine in it at the time (I did not know that). Tracey Smith of Shelby knew that I owned a Pantera and asked me to move it, knowing it had no motor. I was excited and jumped in to find it would not start. She was amused because moving it meant pushing the car.