[DeTomaso] Ouch. Bad press.

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 17:45:52 EDT 2020

Re the Testarossa-  The steel studs holding the aluminum heads to the block seize to the heads so it is impossible to repair the motor.  And they are not available, obviously. Also, I believe it shares the transaxle with the earlier car. The case cracks and the transaxle is junk. Also not available, obviously.
Jim