[DeTomaso] Ouch. Bad press.

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:01:08 EDT 2020

Ouch?  Not at all.  Let fools keep fools away from us and our Panteras.

We know what we have.

Unrelenting demand for content on the interwebs means writers are constantly dredging the bottom of the barrel just to have something uploaded every day.

It may be a bitter pill for some, but the truth is most people are completely batshit crazy and proud of it.  The web reflects this.

Once this pill is swallowed then random idiocy becomes something to be expected and life can be taken in stride much more easily.

Sent using Hushmail