[DeTomaso] Seatbelts

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Wed Feb 26 18:59:35 EST 2020

Corey -

I have the Hall harness bar in my car, with a set of Kam Lock, Crow Enterprizes harnesses. They’re the most comfortable (and supportive) harnesses I’ve ever used - much better than Deist or Simpson, in my opinion. http://www.crowenterprizes.com/Pages/DriverRestraintSelection.html

Sent from my iPhone