[DeTomaso] Trivial Techno Question

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Feb 24 14:28:27 EST 2020

Dear Forum,

           I am preparing for the cross country drive to Phoenix.  I have
put in a new clutch, new engine and new radiator.    Those things went
pretty well, but the new radiator is leaking right now and there is time to
get it fixed.

           The trivial techno question regards the stuff used to weather
strip and seal the engine hatch.  The weather strip/seal stuff may be 45
years old or as recent at 1988.   In any event, it is time to remove the old
and install some new.

           What is the recommendation for a readily available product
available at NAPA, etc. for the task?

                                    Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles