[DeTomaso] Trivial Techno Question

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Feb 24 14:50:55 EST 2020

Chuck,

Are you talking about the weatherstripping that runs along the pinch weld and seals the underside of the decklid? Or are you talking about the removable access cover on the firewall to access the front of the engine?

I just use good Home Depot hard rubber adhesive-backed weatherstripping.  Nothing special there.

Mike

Sent from my iPad