[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: BAT

Dave Londry davel at trguys.com
Sat Feb 15 13:53:28 EST 2020

That sounds odd. BAT has a simple Seller Reserve Price setting.
I don't know why the seller didn't use it.
It's not unusual for a deal to be completed after a reserve-no sale.

(and all BAT gets is the $99 listing price)

dave

davel at trguys.com
Cell     604-721-2278

-------------- next part --------------

   [11]<detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
> [...]
   the
   >   list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
   archive
   >   or approve the archiving of list messages.
   >   --
   >   Dave Londry
   >   TRGuys.com
   >   [17]davel at trguys.com
   >   Cell     604-721-2278
   >   Florida  904-373-1795  (Skype forwarded)
   >   Skype    embeddedspaces
   etc.)
   >   use the links above.
   >   Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
   any
   >   message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
   >   list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
   archive
   >   or approve the archiving of list messages.

   use the links above.

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com