[DeTomaso] Dennis Fugnetti a Pantera Twin-Turbo owner was my customer

Lance Nist panteraefi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 13:22:29 EST 2020

I last met with Dennis at my shop in Santa Ana two months ago, he asked for
some help to find an Alternator pulley for his Lambo.  He looked well
though he had blood colts on his arms and legs.   I have known Dennis for
more that thirty years. I was the one who rebuilt his Pantera engine to
turbo specs and installed my twin turbo kit.  This car was rapid in that
day.  Dennis created many Newporter Concours posters for the POCA  car
show.  He helped my by designing adds for my business.  Dennis loved being
a POCA member and we attended many POCA meetings together. I believe the
TPOC chapter should provide a service for Dennis ?  I have his car service
records and a Miad Newporter Concours poster that I would bring to this
event. I have a DVD made at the Drake tribute POCA meeting made at my shop
showing Dennis and his wife present.
Lance