[DeTomaso] Dennis Fugnetti

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 14:30:17 EST 2020

I am completely shocked and so saddened to learn of Dennis' passing.  He was a wonderful artist, photographer, and also a friend.  We always joked about what was the best color for a 400i at Concorso Italiano; he formerly with his red one, and mine of course the best choice, a black.  If you follow some of the trivia on the current Pantera Facebook pages, you'll know that I can never admit that I love black on any car.  Certain persons and I have a black/white challenge.  I know it's silly but surely is fun.  Dennis was the POCA Club Photographer and on the POCA Board in 1977 and 1978. You can view this on the Archives of Profile Magazines on the Club Express POCA Site.More recently he showed me a whole line of beautiful children's car logo clothing that I believe is his daughter's company.  I need to research that as I'd love to get something from there now.  Rest in Peace dear friend, Dennis.  : (Laurie