[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] NPC Serious Router Great Price

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 20 16:42:09 EDT 2020

You can use the newer Mesh Routers, and put satellite routers to get total coverage.
I use two (2) Orbi Tri Band Routers (AC3000) but there are much more powerful ones
available from Orbi (Netgear).  I'm running 5G wifi and will soon have 1000mb
(1gb downlin/uplink) Fiber Optic available. Very fast.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead