[DeTomaso] NPC Serious Router Great Price

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 16:33:20 EDT 2020

If you need a powerful router to reach multiple devices, or like me, a ranch style home with a fairly long distance to your garage to set up my FAST ECU, this looks very good:

TP-Link Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Route
TP-Link Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router

|  |  |

|  |
TP-Link Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router

TP-Link Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router

for $300 at Costco till Aug 30th.  $450 on Amazon
I'll try to get it up and running this weekend and report on how well it works.

It also has 8 LAN ports and most routers just have 4, I got tired to having to disconnect cables to connect a 5th cable.
Ken