[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] NPC Serious Router Great Price

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Thu Aug 20 17:27:41 EDT 2020

I’ve installed eero mesh WiFi (eero.com) in our home as well as my parent’s place. The coverage and speed is amazing. It’s not as cheap as what Costco sells, but it’s dead-nuts reliable, and the handoff from node to node (one eero unit to another) is totally seamless. We love it.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone