[DeTomaso] Engine cover

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 21:04:43 EDT 2020

I re-tapped nuts in Lolita to 1/4-20 and use SS allen cap screws.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

    On Monday, April 27, 2020, 11:05:19 AM CDT, Jeff Detrich <jjdetrich at gmail.com> wrote:

   It's almost too bad they didn't use dzus fasteners. The square nuts are
  hard to get started with screws and are easy to loose.
  Jeff
  6559

  On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 3:28 PM Mike Drew via DeTomaso

    Dennis,
    Mine seemed to be nothing more than typical metric square nuts?
    Mike
    Sent from my iPad
    > On Apr 26, 2020, at 12:54, Dennis Sanford via DeTomaso
    >
    > i>>?A  A Does anyone know what type of nuts are used for the
    center engine cover
    >A  A between the seats.A  These are captive floating nuts.A  Two of
    mine were
    >A  A lost when my engine was pulled out and I would like to replace
    them.
    >A  A They are not a standard metric square nut, as it would be too
    small for
    >A  A the cage that is used to hold the nuts in place.
    >
    >A  A Thanks,
    >A  A Dennis Sanford

    etc.) use the links above.

    etc.) use the links above.