[DeTomaso] Engine cover

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 17:01:59 EDT 2020

Mike,

Is your statement, that they seem to be “typical metric square nuts”, based on just your powers of observation, or have you previously found, purchased and successfully installed these “ typical metric square nuts”?

As I previously wrote, I too recently sought these same replacement nuts and found the readily available offerings to be smaller than the ones needed, the same discovery that Dennis made.

Larry