[DeTomaso] EZ EFI 2.0

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Sep 20 20:18:28 EDT 2019

I had the EZ EFI 2.0 and I never had that problem it ran flawlessly before I switched to my Hilborn eight stack.

Sounds stupid but check all your grounds it could be that it’s not grounded very well and so the O2 sensor is getting false readings and running rich and then fouling up the O2 sensor.

The other thing that you can do is completely reprogram it from scratch since it’s a learning system just go back through the set up and re-enter all your parameters over again. Just in case there’s any funny glitch in the program you’ll be setting up a new tune from scratch.

Let me know,

Ed

Sent from my iPhone X