[DeTomaso] EZ EFI 2.0

dennis617 at aol.com dennis617 at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 17:29:55 EDT 2019

Has anyone had any experience with the F.A.S.T. EZ EFI 2.0 system?  I've been going through O2 sensors at the rate of about one a month.  After a month or so the correction percentage shown with shoot up to about 25% and the engine will not idle without loading up.  The only way to correct it is to replace the sensor and then in a month or so it will foul again.  My engine has been stroked to 408 and I had a customized stainless steel exhaust system fabricated by American Racing Headers and the bung is located at the beginning of the collector.