[DeTomaso] DeTomaso experts or keen observers (5122)

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 15:12:48 EDT 2019

Interior differences - They're completely different interiors altogether!
 - Color - Center Console - Defroster vents on top of dash in different locations - AC/Heat Dash Vents shape & location - Small gauges just outside of speedometer and tachometer missing from one car - HVAC controls - Stereo orientation - Seat Belts different - aftermarket vs original - Door panels completely different - Wood insert in dash on one car - Seat upholstery - Carpet & color - Steering Wheel - Missing seatbelt light on one car
I'll stop there. The differences in the engine compartment are too numerous to list.