[DeTomaso] Why both?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 17:32:34 EDT 2019

Don Garlits did it on one of his dragsters.  I don¹t know how well it ran.

Of course, Garlits did it to see if it made more power, and who knows,
maybe it did.

Take a look at all of the other hot rods out there, though.  Do you really
think my 427 Cobra needs a 482 stroker?  It does to me.  I¹ll never use
the 600hp, but it has value to me.

So, maybe the owner did it because it was cool to him, and more power to
him.

On 10/23/19, 5:35 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of audionut motonut"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of