[DeTomaso] Late L engine screen wanted

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Oct 26 14:51:25 EDT 2019

My technical mentor (who chooses to remain in lurker mode) just sent this to me:

Hey Mike,

Julian is absolutely correct. For fun ask him this:

It is historically correct that White Castle is the first fast food chain and McDonalds optimized the assembly process. Next time he is in Burger King have him ask for a Big Mac and see what he gets. :)

——-

Hahahah!

Mike

Sent from my iPad

-------------- next part --------------
   My technical mentor (who chooses to remain in lurker mode) just sent
   this to me:

   Hey Mike,

   Julian is absolutely correct. For fun ask him this:
   It is historically correct that White Castle is the first fast food
   chain and McDonalds optimized the assembly process. Next time he is in
   Burger King have him ask for a Big Mac and see what he gets. :)
   -----
   Hahahah!
   Mike
   Sent from my iPad
   On Oct 26, 2019, at 09:50, Julian Kift <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>
   Dzus fasteners are a quarter turn positive lock fastener invented by an
   Ukrainian William Dzus in the early 30's (apparently without any help
   from the Bidens). Other manufacturers simply use their own proprietary
   name for a Dzus fastener e.g. Camloc, Airlock etc. but they are all
   essentially Dzus fasteners.

   Julian

   I have been most cheerfully corrected in my earlier assertion, and
   learned something in the process.
   [6]https://www.aircraftspruce.com/categories/aircraft_parts/ap/menus/ha
   /fast_1camloc.html
   [7]https://www.aircraftspruce.com/categories/aircraft_parts/ap/menus/ha