[DeTomaso] P7 Cinturato

audionut motonut audionut at mediacombb.net
Thu Nov 28 17:19:27 EST 2019

Lucky for us!

Thank you very much Porsche 911 guys? Apparently the P7 Cinturato was a factory stock tire on new 911's in the 1970's. Maybe that market had something to do with Pirelli reissuing them.

I just put the P7's on my (front) 15" Marvic Campy clones last summer and I can vouch for their road (not track) grip being every bit as good as the PZero's they replaced.

(Avon CR6ZZ's on the rear)

John 73L #5909