[DeTomaso] Squeaky clean

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 13:46:43 EST 2019

I don't know of any street tire that wide that comes in a taller profile, the 345/35 profile is correct for the later wide body cars.

You could try a historic race pattern (or hand cut slicks) in Avons or Goodyear, 27.0/14.0-15 rear and 23.0/10.5-15 front. That's what I run on my GT40 to get the correct look and stance, but I don't travel very far in it!

Julian

I checked the POCA site and the S/N was correct (2296)?

Thanks for info on the P7’s, unfortunately I currently have 345/35 on rear and they do not fill the wheel well, I really need a 45 or 50 profile to match the original BF Goodrich tires.
Thank you,
Doug

Sent from my iPhone