[DeTomaso] Squeaky clean

Mike McDougal mdmcdougal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 15:09:17 EST 2019

Thanks for the info. I'll write it down and put it with the poster.
Mike

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019, 1:20 PM Lashdeep Singh <lashdeep at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Julian is correct on the brand new P7s.
>
> There are other new combos that work very well for high speed track use
> also.
>

> > On Nov 28, 2019, at 12:58, Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >   Tires are once again available from Pirelli in the P7 Cinturato in
> >   those sizes for wide body cars. Not cheap, but just about the only tire
> >   available in a matching compound and kudos to Pirelli for filling the
> >   void and remaking them.
> >     __________________________________________________________________

-------------- next part --------------
   Thanks for the info. I'll write it down and put it with the poster.
   MikeA A

     <[2]julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

     >A  A Tires are once again available from Pirelli in the P7
     Cinturato in
     A __________________________________________________________________

     >A  A From: DeTomaso <[3]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>
     on behalf of
     >A  A Joe Stockett <[4]qrtlow at gmail.com>
     >A  A Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2019 9:33 AM
     >A  A To: billmoore6480 <[5]billmoore6480 at gmail.com>
     >A  A Cc: Mike McDougal <[6]mdmcdougal at gmail.com>; Pantera Mail List
     >A  A <[7]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
     >A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Squeaky clean
     >
     >A  A You are correct sir! I called Doug and he said he entered the
     wrong VIN
     >A  A in
     >A  A the [8]POCA.COM membership info. He will go back and correct
     it.
     >A  A Squeaky Clean needs a new wheel package to replace old rubber.
     This
     >A  A Hall
     >A  A Pantera wide body currently has Front-285/40/15,
     Rear-345/35/15
     [9]azdouglambert at gmail.com
     <[10]billmoore6480 at gmail.com>

     <[14]mdmcdougal at gmail.com>