[DeTomaso] Straps for trailer

Byrne, Edmund (FieldCore) Edmund.Byrne1 at ge.com
Sat May 18 08:54:24 EDT 2019

I will takingmy car up to the Romeo engine plant event next week and I will be trailering  the car.  Im looking for advice from anyone who has strapped these cars down before on the best method.   I was thinking about using tire
  harneses but I dont want to damage the magnesium wheels. Would that be an issue.

Sent from Email+ secured by MobileIron