[DeTomaso] Fuel pump - need sealer?

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 23:56:07 EDT 2019

A few typing errors ... I use no sealer on pump gasket.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

    On Friday, May 17, 2019, 10:52:45 PM CDT, B Hower <b.hower3400 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 I use not sealer on pup gasket. Someone may have used a little thread sealer on bolts to insure no oil leak around them as they thread into timing chain area where oil is thrown around.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )