[DeTomaso] Quick Question

Mirril M mirrilm at earthlink.net
Thu May 16 13:52:42 EDT 2019

Hi,

It's been a while since I have reached out to the list..

My account got turned off because I wasn't cleaning up my inbox promptly, so
it would bounce mail from the list.

My bad.. I am much better now, and magically I am now receiving the list
again.

So, my question is:

My headlight gear just got changed from nylon to brass when the radiator and
condenser were upgraded.

I don't often drive the PCar in the dark, but I did last Friday night.

The headlights went up no problem, but now they won't go down.

What are the first things I should check?

TY!

/\/\iRRiL

74L #6859 WAYBAC