[DeTomaso] Quick Question

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Thu May 16 14:00:30 EDT 2019

The first thing I would check is the sensor switch which indicates the
headlights are up. The wiring  may not have been reconnected when the work
was done.

I believe that is on the driver's side. The shop manual indicates the
location. There are two sensors as I recall. One that indicates the
headlights are all the way up and another to indicate the headlights are all
the way down.

Hopefully that is all it is.

Jim #6949