[DeTomaso] Techno question: Pantera heater hose connections

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed May 15 19:02:46 EDT 2019

...and don't forget there are very different heater valve designs that work in a completely different way. One is a rotary valve (D16Y used on the earlier cars) while the other is a plunger style (D36Y) used on the later cars. The earlier valve shouldn't care, while the later one may seal better or worse depending on which way it's plumbed....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone