[DeTomaso] Front Bumper Tweak

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:24:10 EDT 2019

Are these stainless? You will have to be careful not to 'blue' the finish if so. If pot metal it's a crap shoot and dependent on quality.

Is it really discernible when mounted and is it important if it was okay for the last 40 years? These cars have to have some character and little idiosyncrasies to be semi original!

Julian