[DeTomaso] Front Bumper Tweak

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 15:55:38 EDT 2019

Mounting early bumpers and in one, the bottom part that the turn signal mounts in tilts noticeably forward at the bottom.  I want to straighten it.  I think I can heat the metal on each side of the bottom part, and carefully bend the lower part back?  This shows the difference between the two bumpers and where I would apply heat, any suggestions?