[DeTomaso] Ignition key Lock - tumbler housing

Wayne Boian wayneboian at windstream.net
Wed Jun 19 11:45:44 EDT 2019

Just to follow up on my posts from the first of the month on the ignition lock. I thought I would try posting a picture of my ignition lock housing. My car (#5683) is a 73 L.
In my research I found that “DeTomaso is known to have used FIVE different ignition switches over the years” (List Server Thu Nov 12 15:43:28 EST 2015).
Somewhere else I found a reference to a Ford part number of 70 EB-3675 B10. I think that number should read 70 EB-3675 B1D. If the attached pictures come thru, you will see that, for my car anyway, the last three digits are B1D.

Later,
Wayne