[DeTomaso] Fwd: On Friday June 14th, Le Mans 24 Hours fans will be treated to 10-minutes of exclusive footage of the film in 2 theaters in the city !

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jun 8 18:21:45 EDT 2019

Guys,

Info on the making of the film ‘Ford v Ferrari’....

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

-------------- next part --------------

   From: Automobile Club de l'Ouest - Service presse
   <[1]medias at lemans.org>
   Date: June 7, 2019 at 03:22:40 PDT
   To: <[2]mikeldrew at aol.com>
   Subject: On Friday June 14th, Le Mans 24 Hours fans will be treated to
   10-minutes of exclusive footage of the film in 2 theaters in the city !
   <[3]medias at lemans.org>

   Le Mans, 7 June 2019

[...]

   [4]Voting button for media registered

   Registration close on Monday at 7.00 pm.

   [5]Voting button for media non registered

   #LEMANS66
   Publicity:
   Floriane Mathieu - [6]floriane.mathieu at disney.com - 01 73 26 58 57
   Olivier Margerie - [7]olivier.margerie at disney.com - 01 73 26 58 82

   About the film
   Academy Award-winners Matt Damon and Christian Bale star in LE
   MANS '66, based on the remarkable true story of the visionary American
   car designer Carroll Shelby (Damon) and the fearless British driver Ken
   Miles (Bale), who together battled corporate interference, the laws of
   physics, and their own personal demons to build a revolutionary race
   car for Ford Motor Company and take on the dominating race cars of Enzo
   Ferrari at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in France in 1966.

   PRESS CONTACT
   Agence 15love
   Manon Carpentier
   [8]manon at 15love.net // 06 50 52 89 88
   Automobile Club de l'Ouest
    [9]medias at lemans.org

   Get your [10]tickets for the 87th 24 Hours of Le Mans (15-16 June).

   More informations on [11]www.lemans.org

   FOLLOW US!   #LEMANS24

   [12][outline-dark-facebook-48.png]

   [13][outline-dark-instagram-48.png]

   [14][outline-dark-twitter-48.png]

   [15][outline-dark-youtube-48.png]

[16]LEMANS.ORG

   [17]TICKET     [18] THE[19] CLUB       [20]OFFICIAL STORE
   [21]COPORATE EVENTS      [22]LE MANS DRIVER     [23]KARTING
   Automobile Club de l'Ouest - Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans
   72 019 Le Mans Cedex 2 - +33 (0)2 43 40 21 13 - [24]medias at lemans.org

[...]

   [25]UPDATE PROFILE        [26]UNSUBSCRIBE
   [27]Clic here to see web version

   [open.php?u=b5f125906fc10a7f9e846de69&id=06e8e1bb71&e=c74c820c3
   3]