[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, July 14, 2019

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 14:25:20 EDT 2019

Here is what Claude told me today about it:

Hi, Mike

This  Longchamps , VIN  2067 , is  not an original GTS , and  was  never  my
own  personal  car.     It is  one  of  several  Longchamps  that
Etablissements Claude  Dubois (my  company)  imported  and  distributed  in
the  Benelux  countries.

In fact  I  never  had  a "personal"  DT , I   always  drove  company  cars.

It has  been  converted  to  GTS   specs (wider  wheels  and  fenders)
after  I  sold  it.

I  made  an investigation  about  this  car  to the request  of a guy
who  was  interested  in purchasing  it.

I  found  a  much  nicer ,original  factory Longchamps  GTS  in Belgium,
(3243)for him , but  finally  he  did not  purchase  it.

How  are  you , Mike  ?

Best  rgds     Claude

———

So there you go!