[DeTomaso] Steering How to raise tab

Steven Edwards1969Dart gsedwards at cox.net
Sun Jul 14 10:40:53 EDT 2019

I am at a lost as to how to get this dented raised so I can unscrew to get the rack out. I can not get anything to grab the dent without destroying the locking collar. I was looking at using a Dremel to cut it some so I can get a tool in there to bend it up.

Is this collar available to replace?

Steven Edwards