[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, July 14, 2019

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 11:16:01 EDT 2019

Mike,

THLCMR02067 is on Claude's list as having gone thru his business.

Chuck

Guys,

Check out this LHD 2000-series Longchamp converted later in life to GTS spec:

https://online.historics.co.uk/m/lot-details/index/catalog/12/lot/1113/1974-De-Tomaso-Longchamp-GTS

It was a no-sale (see below). I seriously question the assertion that Claude Dubois owned it. I am literally questioning it and
awaiting an answer from Claude....

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: