[DeTomaso] Tach signal MSD vs Mallory

Matt Wells nwpantera at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 17:35:15 EDT 2019

I as well run the Duraspark2 system with no adapter needed for tach on my
stock engine.
Got me thinking what real advantages a Mallory or MSD or Unilite, etc.
system provides and when is one required.
Can anybody clue me in to at what point in an engine build is an after
market system necessary to provide enough spark?
Thanks,
Matt (clueless)