[DeTomaso] Original 5000 Mile Survivor '72 L Available Near Seattle

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Tue Jul 2 19:35:00 EDT 2019

30 years in a high humidity environment without the gears in the ZF being coated with oil = are the gears all ruined?  How much are new ones?Engine seized?  Were the cylinders oiled up before storage, or was it just parked?Brake and clutch hydraulic systems are history. Need new.
Probably good for a museum who just wants to push it into place and let it be stared at.
Jim