[DeTomaso] Original 5000 Mile Survivor '72 L Available Near Seattle

billmoore6480 billmoore6480 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 17:27:10 EDT 2019

The engine, ZF and all rubber would be junk on this car ....CheersBill MooreCalgary 403.860.4300
-------- Original message --------From: Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> Date: 2019-07-02  2:47 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com, 'Detomaso Email List' <detomaso at detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Original 5000 Mile Survivor '72 L Available Near Seattle I've been contacted by a gentleman on Vashon Island, near Seattle, who is 86and has owned since new a '72 L in Canary Yellow and has decided it's timeto sell the car.  It has just over 5,000 miles on it and has never beenregistered as he owned an auto leasing agency at the time.  It was purchasedfrom Pacific Lincoln Mercury here in the Seattle area and he would be"delighted" if it were to stay in the area.  Unfortunately it's been on arack and has not moved for near to 30 years.  He has all of thedocumentation back to new including all of the dealer information on how tosell the car.  He admits it would not be a turnkey car but would need a fairbit of maintenance catch-up to be driveable. He has told me he will let the car go "when he hears the right number" whichso far he has not.  He did not give me an indication what ball park thatnumber was in but if you are or know someone who is interested in acompletely original low-mileage survivor car (still in it's Arriva danceslippers) let me know and I'll contact him to reach out to you. As a side note, he bought 5 Panteras through his leasing agency and stillhas all of the window sticker and other docs from the purchases.  I askedhim to forward the VIN numbers so I can put them out to the forum to see whomay have those cars now and connect them with the paperwork. Thanks:Mike ThomasPres., Panteras Northwest206-795-3302Yellow '74 #6328www.panterasnorthwest.com <http://www.panterasnorthwest.com/>      I've been contacted by a gentleman on Vashon Island, near Seattle, who   is 86 and has owned since new a '72 L in Canary Yellow and has decided   it's time to sell the car.  It has just over 5,000 miles on it and has   never been registered as he owned an auto leasing agency at the time.   It was purchased from Pacific Lincoln Mercury here in the Seattle area   and he would be "delighted" if it were to stay in the area.   Unfortunately it's been on a rack and has not moved for near to 30   years.  He has all of the documentation back to new including all of   the dealer information on how to sell the car.  He admits it would not   be a turnkey car but would need a fair bit of maintenance catch-up to   be driveable.   He has told me he will let the car go "when he hears the right number"   which so far he has not.  He did not give me an indication what ball   park that number was in but if you are or know someone who is   interested in a completely original low-mileage survivor car (still in   it's Arriva dance slippers) let me know and I'll contact him to reach   out to you.   As a side note, he bought 5 Panteras through his leasing agency and   still has all of the window sticker and other docs from the purchases.   I asked him to forward the VIN numbers so I can put them out to the   forum to see who may have those cars now and connect them with the   paperwork.   Thanks:   Mike Thomas   Pres., Panteras Northwest   206-795-3302   Yellow '74 #6328   [1]www.panterasnorthwest.comReferences   1. http://www.panterasnorthwest.com/_______________________________________________Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCAPosted emails must not exceed 1.5 MegabytesDeTomaso mailing listDeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comhttp://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomasoTo manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.