[DeTomaso] Fw: headers

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 09:08:45 EST 2019

All....FYI from yesterday
Jim

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Jim Wallace <pantera_4220 at yahoo.com>
 To: Rich Hoppe <richbhoppe at gmail.com>; Patrick Mical <pmical at patsauto.com>
 Sent: Monday, January 7, 2019 12:09 PM
 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] headers

Rich,
I have Pat Mical's headers and mid pipes.  I would suggest evaluating using his system.
​​Performance Automotive Technology<br />​(978) 649 2211

|   |
​​Performance Automotive Technology<br />​(978) 649 2211
 Specializing in automotive perfromance upgrades, CNC engine machining and blueprinting, classic car restoration ...  |   |

Jim