[DeTomaso] Fw: headers

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 10:55:04 EST 2019

Chuck,
The system is excellent.  The fitment was as expected based on Pat's reputation...it fit perfectly.   Pat's header collector was 3 inch, the old one was 1.5 inch and offered by a long time vendor.  I also purchased the mid-pipes and modified the ANSA mufflers to take the larger pipes and gutted them which I detailed in a POCA Profile some years ago.  Before this modification, I had rebuilt my motor and was having issues getting past 5400 RPM, it fell flat.  I replaced my system with Pats and the motor easily rev'ed to 6000 RPM as needed.
I am not sure what today's market price would bring.  I suggest that you touch base with Pat for either 4V, 2V, or other head configurations he offers.
Jim