[DeTomaso] A/C Condenser Replacement

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 23:10:17 EDT 2019

Modern AC condensers are thinner- the result of a few decades of development. Factory radiators in modern cars are also thinner for the same reasons. So don't worry that the cooling you get will be less because of that. Just choose one thats more-or-less the same length & width as stock if you're going to leave it in back, inside the stock fan shroud. Be prepared to change to modern hoses, too. Good luck- J Deryke