[DeTomaso] Anyone with a Weber-cut deck lid wants to swap for a clean one?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 4 20:20:41 EDT 2019

I have a cut decklid off of my '74 that was cut prior to my acquisition. Crating & shipping is probably prohibitive, but a meet half way and swap could be very doable.

That said, there is no need to cut the decklid if you approach it in the right manner; 48IDF Webers on an AussieSpeed (Cain) manifold will fit under the decklid with air filters!

Julian