[DeTomaso] Anyone with a Weber-cut deck lid wants to swap for a clean one?

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Aug 4 19:26:25 EDT 2019

We have a local member with a Pantera in restoration who would like to put
webers on the car.  We've advised against his cutting his decklid as they
are becoming more rare and valuable and perhaps going with a glass or carbon
fiber deck already make to fit.  I thought I'd throw the question out to the
forum to see if anyone has a steel deck already cut that he might trade for
his stock ribbed deck.