[DeTomaso] Anyone with a Weber-cut deck lid wants to swap for a clean one?

Koji Kubota koji_kubota at vrtx.com
Mon Aug 5 09:15:25 EDT 2019

I faced with that issue when I originally installed Webbers on my Pantera.   I was looking for another decklid already cut for Webbers but ended up cutting the original one.  I going to put air cleaner so I needed to cut exactly the shape of air cleaners and not just rectangular cut off which I found on a few decklid already done..    I still have a section which I cut off (by plasma cutter) section and if I ever want to het back to the original shape any good body shop (if not myself) can weld back..
Koji