[DeTomaso] Aftermarket Bumperettes - Anybody Used the Harrington?

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Sep 29 10:08:53 EDT 2018

Planning to go to Euro bumperettes on 6328 for the resto.  One of our local
guys picked up a set of these and other than a bit of work to fit them likes
the way they came out.  Has anyone else tried them or know of other options
to go that route.  I'll want to go with the polished version.  I like the
shiny bits.

https://groupharrington.com/product/de-tomaso-pantera-bumpers/#prettyPhoto

Thanks

Mike Thomas