[DeTomaso] Aftermarket Bumperettes - Anybody Used the Harrington?

johnmckee johnmckee at cox.net
Sat Sep 29 11:36:51 EDT 2018

Mike,
I picked-up a set of these a couple years ago on their Ebay store. I have a Euro L and bought them to replace the rear large bumper. The front bumpers are an exact match for my originals other than the mounting studs are in a slightly different location. Nice quality!
John

-------- Original message --------From: Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> Date: 9/29/18  7:08 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: 'Detomaso Email List' <detomaso at detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Aftermarket Bumperettes - Anybody Used the Harrington?
Planning to go to Euro bumperettes on 6328 for the resto.  One of our local
guys picked up a set of these and other than a bit of work to fit them likes
the way they came out.  Has anyone else tried them or know of other options
to go that route.  I'll want to go with the polished version.  I like the
shiny bits.

https://groupharrington.com/product/de-tomaso-pantera-bumpers/#prettyPhoto

Thanks

Mike Thomas