[DeTomaso] 1971 Pantera tied #6, Car & Driver Quickest Cars We've Tested, From 1955 to Today

Dave McManus Dave at damardirect.com
Sat Nov 17 11:39:12 EST 2018

As I understand, this report is the quickest 0-60 for each year from 1955-today. (not restricted to USA) Evidently the Corvettes dominated those years.

i.e., the fastest US production car 1985-1987 was.....The Buick 6 cylinder Grand National. Let that sink in. One GM motor division was responsible for removing that engine from the market, guess who?  Will, sorry the only color was black. It was bad ass!
IndyDave