[DeTomaso] 1971 Pantera tied #6, Car & Driver Quickest Cars We've Tested, From 1955 to Today

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 07:01:29 EST 2018

Wish they¹d consider several of these the same car.  It doesn¹t really
make sense to list 56 Corvette, 58 Corvette, 57 Corvette, 57 Corvette with
a different paint job, etc.  It just shows that they tested a lot of
Corvettes.

Still, it¹s a cool list.

Btw, we just returned from Greece, by way of Munich. The Car and Driver
link doesn¹t work in either country.  It looked like Car and Driver was
banning the link in those countries - ³Content not available from this
location."

On 11/15/18, 9:05 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike & Elizabeth Thomas"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of